His cells have engrafted as of today. His counts are up and he is feeling a little better. The only bad thing is that he has hurt his back again and may have broken another vertebrae. Sometimes it seems like the pain is never going to end for him. Hopefully he will be able to come home soon.
Hey Doug, glad to read ur feeling better,I know not up to par; keep your head up, hope and pray it gets better everyday now for you, jus thinking about good times, one when we were coming back from the farm in your old ford and the herd of sheep on the highway that kept running into the truck as we tried to get thru them we laughed alot then,good times luv ya Russ & Angie
ReplyDeleteSending our prayers, love and best wishes your way!
ReplyDeleteScott and Sasha Johnson
YAY! Way to engraft those cells! You are The Engrafting Master! Love you Uncle Doug!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
Glad to hear some good news for you. I hope and pray for you that the pain will keep getting better. alittle bit is better than nothing. I sent off my samples for my stem cell donner. I hope I can help some one. I have talk to Becca about cord blood donation she said she thought they did it with Caleb and will look into it with this baby. (Alan can't donat he is to old ha ha) Love you both and take care of both of you. You both need stength. Is there any I can do or any food I can bring. You know we told Mom you name and we will do our best to get it. So you tell me I'll come up and help. love so much
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Congratulations Doug! You are in our prayers!
ReplyDelete~Shalynn
Hurray!!!! Doug and Kristie, I am so glad that things are beginning to get a little better for ya. As always, our prayers and love are with you. Can't wait for you to get home and can have visitors!! You both are awesome!!! Love you lots!!!!
ReplyDeleteDoug, I am thinking of you everyday and praying that you will be better soon! I want you to call me and ask about the loads!!! LOL All of our love, Dennis and Cheryl Cordner
ReplyDelete