Monday, April 25, 2011

Good Week

Last week was a good week for dad.  He was even able to work at the temple for a short period on Friday morning.  We had a small Easter dinner on Sunday and he was able to join us for the first time in over four months.  His energy levels are still quite low but he is slowly getting better.  He is getting outside a little trying to enjoy the sunshine, if it would just stop raining.  He has sure enjoyed the great company of  all who come to visit.   

1 comment:

  1. What a joy it was to see Doug at the temple Friday morning!!! I happened to be outside parking my car when they drove up and parked right beside me. It was the perfect start to my day. I was able to walk in with Doug and Kristie and then later in the morning, was able to go visit with them. I can't tell you what a lift it gave to everyone who knows and loves Doug and Kristie, to see them back in the temple, doing what they love to do. What a joy to see those smiles again.

    ReplyDelete