Friday, May 27, 2011

Hospital

Dad is doing much better but will have to remain in the hospital until some time next week.  They want to keep him there until his cells engraft because of all the complications and the possibility of new complications.  He told mom yesterday that he is getting bored.  He is laughing, making jokes and even walking around a bit.  Thank you for all of your prayers and support.   

1 comment:

  1. I got bored very quickly with my hospital stays. I'm not surprised that our Brother-Doug is bored too. When I got out of bed and walked laps around to get a little strength in my legs, a staff member told me the nurses thought that I was pacing and being impatient. That assumption annoyed me. Even post-surgery stuck in the ICU for too long for my taste, I still can crack a smile and be cheerful. I try to be a very patient patient.
    --Sister Liddle, Jr.

    ReplyDelete